Monday, April 30, 2007

Good Time

This past Saturday I met up with authors (l-r) Dale Cramer, Cindy Woodsmall, and Debby Guisti at Roswell Public Library in Atlanta. We had a great time, sharing about our writing journeys, answering questions, and signing a few books. As is the case every time I meet with Dale, I always get good, true insight on the world of fiction writing, and the business side of things. Cindy and Debby told about their new books and made me want to read each. There's so much to learn from other writers. I encourage you to check out these fine authors and their books. A simple google search will take you to their web sites.

Hey, by the way, I hope you've noticed I've created a new blogspot. I did this after hearing from some people that they didn't care for the amazon blog, because they had to have an account there to post a comment. Have a good one!

C

3 comments:

~michelle pendergrass said...

Glad you've decided to blog here--and I love the cover for Nobody!!

Creston Mapes said...

Hey Michelle,

Thanks for writing and keeping up with my work. Check this site out often. I don't always have a lot to say, or the time to say it, but when I do it will be posted here. Peace, girl. Creston

Cindy Woodsmall said...

You were an amazing emcee. Okay, so it wasn't your official title, but, man, you really knew how to lead the panel discussion.

I think it's time we use more of your skills during our writer's group meetings.

I have a very similar photo of this on my Web site. LOL

Peace,

CW