Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Kind Of Town







Man, do I love New York City. I'd been twice before, but my 18-year-old daughter and I just spent 4 days in "the City" and loved every New York Minute of it. We got Metrocards and canvassed the city via subway and on foot. From the Circle Line boat tour around Manhattan and the five boroughs, to the top of the Empire State Building, to Grand Central Station, the NY Library, Times Square, Greenwich Village, Chinatown, and Wall Street, we did it all. Even caught a glimpse of America Ferrara shooting on location at Centre Street. The food, the people, everything was fabulous.

3 comments:

kc said...

I think there's always a cab in front of David Letterman's studio. I have a picture just like that! My husband and I went to NYC for our anniversary three years ago and adored it. My favorite thing would have to be Phantom, though it's a tough choice.
God bless,
KC

SmilingSally said...

I finished Dark Star. If you want to see my review, come to:
http://bookcritiques.blogspot.com/

Creston Mapes said...

Thanks, Sally, for the kind review. KC...always great to hear from you!

Creston