Friday, September 21, 2007

Fun With Live TV and Radio

I'll tell you, this whole fiction writing journey has been such an adventure—good and not-s0-good. Recently, to promote my new book, NOBODY, I've been doing a lot of book signings and radio and TV interviews. The live TV and radio gigs are by far the most fun, because you just don't know what's going to happen! I don't know why, but I find it almost comical, sitting off in the wings of the studio, waiting to go on the air, watching the camera people roll in and out, watching the director hold up the signs, watching the singers perform....it's been a gas! Since this is my third book, I've grown more comfortable with going "live." Of course, I'm not doing Good Morning America or anything....just some local gigs. Pictured above I'm sitting with Joanne Thompson of WGGS TV 16 in Greenville, SC. I've also done Atlanta Live, WATC TV 57 three times. DeeperLiving.Com also has a great TV talk show which is pre-recorded. I think you can watch that coming up Oct. 18. Just go to DeeperLiving.com to see the schedule and find out which satellite station to watch it on.

One of the best interviews recently was with Martha Zoller on The Martha Zoller Show, WDUN 550 AM in Atlanta. She's read my books and was totally on top of the content, asked some awesome questions. I hope to do more with Martha soon.

Okay, back to writing. Have a great weekend. CM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir

My father's name was Bernie Mapes.
He passed away about 13 years ago.
I was looking for information about him on the internet and came across this web page.

Jennifer (Mapes) Killingsworth