Thursday, February 28, 2008

Are You Out There?

My publisher forwarded me a letter yesterday from a high school senior somewhere in the Philadelphia area. It was a heartfelt 2.5 page handwritten letter, written in December. The problem is, most of the return address portion of the envelope was ripped away and missing. All that's left is the zip code: 19020. This is in the Bensalem area.

I'm hoping whoever wrote that letter may read this blog. If so, please email me or write again with your return address, because I have no way of contacting you unless you do so. So sorry about that. I hate for readers to contact me and not get a response.

In other news, my 84-year-old mom continues to progress well after total hip replacement surgery. My sister is in from Belgium. And the healing process is underway.

Thanks for all the prayers and concern, CM

No comments: