Monday, February 25, 2008

Library News from Author Tricia Goyer


Hi...Sorry I haven't had time to say a lot lately. My 84-year-old mom just had total hip replacement, my sister's in from Belgium, I'm busy writing, etc.

Here's the latest scoop from my friend, author Tricia Goyer.

A Whisper of Freedom is book three in The Chronicles of the Spanish Civil War series. Battles heat up…not only those being waged by the soldiers on both sides fighting for Spain, but in the hearts and minds of the men and women who must sacrifice more than their dreams to save the lives of their loved ones. In this meticulously researched novel, brave and idealistic Sophie, Philip, Jose, and Deion realize their only hope for freedom is escaping Spain's borders. By continuing the story of this band of volunteers during the Spanish Civil War, A Whisper of Freedom proves that there are whispers of hope and liberty that resonate through even the darkest night.

For more details, click here.

No comments: